When going to Disney most people will try to save money on food. One way you can save some money is by getting kids meals. Most people don’t realize that the kids cheeseburger meal is the same burger as the adult meal. The best part is a kids meal comes for a fraction of the price, 7 dollars compared 11 dollars. Also, unlike the kids meal, the adult meal only comes with fries, but does not come with a drink. The kids meal comes with carrot sticks, apple slices or fries. You will also get a small soft drink, milk, juice or water. Almost every quick service restaurant will have a kids meal of some sort which all run about 7 bucks. The other nice perk about the quick service restaurants is they have all the condiments on a bar with unlimited toppings.
Many quick service restaurants also have a nice perk that you can order food on your phone. If you go to the My Disney Experience App you can go to dining and choose a counter service restaurant. You will then go to a window and pick up your food. The best part about this is you can order when leaving one location on your way to the restaurant saving time and money. While dad is getting the food the family can get the condiments and seats. Itâ€™s a win, win.
The only last comment I will make is to remember you can always bring food and drinks into Disney. Stacey and I will bring in a bag of protein bars, crackers, beef jerky and kids snacks for Louise. Another nice perk with Disney is you can bring in drink. We use a small 8 can soft side cooler filled with soda, water and a couple ice packs. Water bottles like hydro flask, and SIC cups that are double walled make for a great bottle to keep drinks cold for hours. Just do not leave your water bottles in the sun. Your drink will get hot.
Now I have a list of all the current quick service restaurants and location listed below. At a quick service restaurant you can also order regular meals and share them. That is what Stacey and I do. Disney has a quick service restaurant for almost every type of craving. By the way, the My Disney Experience app is now calling quick service restaurants counter service restaurants. Thatâ€™s important to know when using the app.
- ABC Commissary – Hollywood Studios – Commissary Lane
- Backlot Express – Hollywood Studios – Echo Lake
- Casey’s Corner = Magic Kingdom – Main Street U.S.A.
- Columbia Harbour House – Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square
- Cool Ship – Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland
- Dino Diner – Animal Kingdom – DinoLand U.S.A.
- Dockside Diner – Hollywood Studios – Echo Lake
- Eight Spoon Cafe’ – Animal Kingdom – Discovery Island
- Fairfax Fare – Hollywood Studios – Sunset Boulevard
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Animal Kingdom – Discovery Island
- The Friar’s Nook – Magic Kingdom – Fantasyland
- Golden Oak Outpost – Magic Kingdom – Frontierland
- Katsura Grill – Epcot – World Showcase
- La Cantina de San Angel – Epcot – World Showcase
- Les Vins des Chefs de France – Epcot – World Showcase
- Liberty Square Market – Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square
- The Lunching Pad – Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Magic Kingdom – Frontierland
- Pinocchio Village Haus – Magic Kingdom – Fantasyland
- Pizzafari – Animal Kingdom – Discovery Island
- Restaurantosaurus – Animal Kingdom – DinoLand U.S.A.
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe’ – Hollywood Studios – Sunset Boulevard
- Sleepy Hallow – Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square
- Sunshine Season – Epcot – Future World
- Tangierine Cafe’ – Epcot – World Showcase
- Trilo-Bites – Animal Kingdom – DinoLand U.S.A.
- Trolley Car Cafe’ – Hollywood Studios – Hollywood Boulevard
- Woody’s Lunchbox – Hollywood Studios – Toy Story Land
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes – Animal Kingdom, Asia
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop – Epcot – World Showcase